Today we would like to talk about the Portugal Tech Visa. The certification program has the main goal of helping highly qualified staff, especially from the technological area from outside the European Union, to access jobs created by Portuguese companies in an easier way.
To be eligible to apply for the Tech Visa your company has to comply with certain criteria. The evaluation of candidates includes the following requirements:
- Only third country nationals not permanently residing in European Union territory can be accepted
- all tax obligations must be fulfilled, when applicable
- Candidates must have no criminal record
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old
- Candidates must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 year experience in specialized technical functions
- Candidates should be proficient in Portuguese, English, French or Spanish and master a language level suitable to the functions/duties to be performed.
The Venture Builder will help you to elaborate and validate your application form, although it is up to the Portuguese Authorities to have the final decision! Apply here and we will contact you soon.
If you want to learn more about this visa, schedule a meeting here.